Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Seven Days

Day 1: <6-25> Quiz. I never thought that I could do it but I got 5 out of 5! I did it! Gosh, I think I'm gonna cry..

Day 2: <6-26> Quiz. Three out of five this time. Drat... Failed. Our lesson for today was the speed of waves on a string. You get it by getting the square root of the tension over mu. *Mu is a Greek letter which is equal to mass over length.

Day 3: <6-27> First quiz for the day, I got 2 out of five because I got the formulas the other way around. *idiot* Hakk!! He knows! He knows! Sir Mendoza knows our names! *time to wear masks and/or hide!* Second quiz for the day I got five out of five.

Day 4: <6-28> First time anybody (probably) ever saw Mr. Mendoza not smiling. Ohhhh... The atmosphere was creepier than before, let me tell you.. We did an activity about waves: drawing the effects when destructive or constructive waves meet.

Day 5: <6-29> Just the checking of the activity yesterday.

Day 6: <7-2> Sound Waves. Harder, but fun nonetheless. To get the speed of a sound wave get the square root of the elastic property over inertial property. The elastic property can be the Bulk modulus (for speed of sound waves in liquids) or Young's modulus (for speed of sound waves in solids). The inertial property, which is represented by "rho", is also the density of the medium.

Day 7: <7-3> Brain-bleeding practice.

2 comments:

The Undying said...

elo
bert. hehe
comment ka sa blog k ah...

Anonymous said...

hi poyi. kamusta ka.

hulaan mo kung sinu ako.

obviously alam mo na.

haha. wala ako magawa.

sige. paalam.